Student computer logins have changed this term:
- To log onto TAFE computers and devices use the following username format: email@example.com and password
- Continue to use your TAFE User ID firstname.lastname1 and password for access to the Student Portal, campus wireless and library online resources
- Your TAFE email address remains the same, in the format firstname.lastname@example.org
Your username and initial password is provided when you enrol. When you are given your password it needs to be changed on the Student Portal as soon as possible.
If you need any help with your TAFE username or password ask your friendly library staff.
Have you got your TAFEcard yet? What about your Student Login (TAFE Username and Password)? You need these to borrow items from within the library or to access our library eResources
- Your TAFEcard is your library card and having it enables you to borrow items from TAFE libraries across NSW.
- You also need your TAFEcard to print, photocopy and scan in the library.
- Your TAFEcard is available from campus student services or from some libraries.
- Keep your TAFEcard. If you have a TAFEcard from previous studies at TAFE NSW then your card is automatically reactivated with your current enrolment.
- Students are provided with a unique username for student login e.g. firstname.lastname1
- Your Username and Password is used to log on to library and classroom computers at TAFE, to access Library eResources, the Student Portal and free campus WiFi.
- Library staff can help you get your username and reset your password.
Please call into your local TAFE NSW library for more information or assistance.
Our libraries are here to help you!
The winner of Hamilton’s red frog guessing competition for Library Lovers’ Day was one of our Community Services Teachers, Bill Robertson. Bill will be sharing his good fortune with the Street Soccer kids.