Hamilton TAFE Library Bakery Display
Fabulous Baking Resources
Newcastle Baking Show
On Wednesday 23rd March, Hamilton TAFE hosted the Newcastle Baking Show Competition. The competition featured bread products, cakes, tarts, and pies by creative bakers in the region.
The Library has been displaying wonderful bread creations made by our teacher Dean Tilden. Also featured have been the great library resources that our baking students and staff access.
Newcastle Baking Show Competition Entries
You “knead” to come on in and get a “rise” out the wonderful bakery resources we have!
These are some of our most popular EBSCO eBooks read by TAFENSW staff and students this year. You can access the EBSCO eBooks below by clicking/tapping on the cover photo and entering your TAFE username and password:
1. Principles of Map Design. The Guilford Press, 2010.
2. Office 2016 at Work For Dummies. Wiley, 2016.
3. Beginning database design solutions. Wiley, 2009.
4. Deliver Outstanding Customer Service : Gain and Retain Customers and Stay Ahead of the Competition. How To Books, 2002.
5. A Contemporary Approach to Substance Use Disorders and Addiction Counseling. American Counseling Association,
6. Windows 10 All-in-One For Dummies. Wiley, 2015.
7. Professional Baking. 7th edition. Wiley, 2016.
8. Developing Helping Skills. 2nd ed. ACER Press, 2005.
There is a wide selection of eBooks on EBSCO covering all TAFE subjects. Browse or search for eBooks anytime by going to the eBooks page on the library website: http://huntertafe.libguides.com/ebooks and selecting the link for the eBooks Collection (EBSCO).
Staff at your campus library are able to assist if you don’t yet have your TAFE username and password.
We suggest that you use the Chrome web browser to read eBooks, and EBSCO also provides options for online and offline reading for a PC, laptop, iPad, tablet or eBook Reader. Have a look at our eBooks on EBSCOhost user guide, and you are very welcome to ask a Librarian if you need help.