From Friday May 1st, the National Construction Code & Building Code of Australia 2015 will be provided by the Australian Building Codes Board only in an online version.
Free access is now available when you create an ABCB account:
- Go to the homepage of the Australian Building Codes Board: http://www.abcb.gov.au
- Click on the option: FREE NCC 2015 …OPEN on right hand side of screen
- On the next screen, select REGISTER to create an account. The REGISTER link is top right of screen. Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions and agree to them before submitting the online form.
- An email will be sent to you confirming your new account and providing helpful information to manage your account.
- Once you have created your account, bookmark the login page so you can login easily in future: http://services.abcb.gov.au/NCCOnline
You can also register to receive email updates of ongoing changes to the NCC.
Connect with us on campus!
Several hotspots for free WiFi are located around all Hunter TAFE campuses including every library. To connect you will need your TAFE username and password and a wireless capable phone, tablet or laptop. If you don’t have your TAFE username and password yet, library staff can provide you with a temporary login.
Library staff have detailed instructions on hand and can assist if you need to adjust your network settings to connect.
Tip! To prevent problems connecting and for the best virus protection always make sure your device software is up to date on a personal network before attempting to connect to free WiFi.
Users of Trip Advisor recently ranked Cessnock in the top 10 Travellers’ Choice Australian holiday destinations for 2015. Click here to read the full story, as reported by the Cessnock Advertiser, 31st March 2015.
Of course, locals know that Cessnock is a great place to live, work or study, with many attractions to show off to family and friends. In fact, the entire Hunter Region is filled with interesting things to see and do. To find out more, visit our Hunter & Central Coast Region Websites Libguide.