Check out all the creative and colourful Library displays for Harmony Day 2017! Keep an eye out for events at your local campus this week.
These are some of our most popular EBSCO eBooks read by TAFENSW staff and students this year. You can access the EBSCO eBooks below by clicking/tapping on the cover photo and entering your TAFE username and password:
1. Principles of Map Design. The Guilford Press, 2010.
2. Office 2016 at Work For Dummies. Wiley, 2016.
3. Beginning database design solutions. Wiley, 2009.
4. Deliver Outstanding Customer Service : Gain and Retain Customers and Stay Ahead of the Competition. How To Books, 2002.
5. A Contemporary Approach to Substance Use Disorders and Addiction Counseling. American Counseling Association,
6. Windows 10 All-in-One For Dummies. Wiley, 2015.
7. Professional Baking. 7th edition. Wiley, 2016.
8. Developing Helping Skills. 2nd ed. ACER Press, 2005.
There is a wide selection of eBooks on EBSCO covering all TAFE subjects. Browse or search for eBooks anytime by going to the eBooks page on the library website: http://huntertafe.libguides.com/ebooks and selecting the link for the eBooks Collection (EBSCO).
Staff at your campus library are able to assist if you don’t yet have your TAFE username and password.
We suggest that you use the Chrome web browser to read eBooks, and EBSCO also provides options for online and offline reading for a PC, laptop, iPad, tablet or eBook Reader. Have a look at our eBooks on EBSCOhost user guide, and you are very welcome to ask a Librarian if you need help.
It is International Women’s Day today (March 8) and Library staff would like to celebrate the achievements of all the strong women who come to TAFE to change their lives.
Fill out this short survey on how you will #BeBoldForChange.
Talk to us about how we can help you to achieve your goals. Our Libraries have wonderful resources, great facilities and professional staff. We are here to support you 100% of the way. #BeAmbitious !